Build up! Build up!

hahahahaha

oh wow, that was pretty awesome, i like your name! and one peice!!! haha, nice job on the cartoon, i hope to see that next one some time soon

The Race ++ The Race ++

el wow, que estaba ordenado

¡era magnífico, realmente disfruté mirando aquel dos correr de tipos y competir con el trabajo eachother. bueno, y realmente disfruté de la música sobre este también, imponente!

O-Ovinnie responds:

hahah, close enough, but well said.. thanks a lot

PowerPuff Girls D PowerPuff Girls D

freakin awesome

very nice, the caomic is even better, everyone go to that site and read it, and to cyborg10, yes, that was dexter and samurai jack, also courage is in it too

Crash? Crash?

hahahahaha!!!!!!

hahaha, that was funny stuff, i actually didnt think he would hit the tree but the buttons got me!! and thanks, you are right, the shiny-ness in the eyes do bring it to life! cool.

Jumbo anime tutorial! Jumbo anime tutorial!

Whoa that was cool.

wow dude that is an awesome tutorial! that actually helped me a bit, but i have advice for you, at least for the girls face. ya see, in the eyes, you should have a sopt of white, like so it looks a bit shiny, have like right to the upper left of the pupil and it makes there eyes look more pretty....ish...ya know what i mean?? well ya thats all, the tutorial was great man! i mean, so much info.

skull-basher responds:

I know...Im doing a special tut on eyes soon....I just didnt cause it was so small

Colored Pencil Shootout Colored Pencil Shootout

that is so cool

wow, i am actually working on a hand drawn cartoon right now, this one is awesome, three minutes though? is that on the computer alone, or the whole drawing out with pencils? well very cool animation, i think you are one of my fav flash artists, in fact you are one of my favs.

Golgotha Trailer Golgotha Trailer

this is freakin awesome

i cannot wait to see the first episode! especially if it will be in .AVI. that will be so awesome. i have a question, did you draw out all the pictures, then draw over them? or draw out all the frames? this is just so perfect! its amazingly cool filled with sweet awesome-ness. and also, how did you make those backgrounds?

FACYFACE FACYFACE

ummm

im not going to diss on this but i will tell you one thing...there is no freakin way to give tips on this, it doesnt have any story, character names, its just pictures.

4 legs 4 legs

HAHAHAHA

did you make that to be ridiculously funny????

"The Matrix has you" "The Matrix has you"

hey i thought that was awesome!

that was way cool! what was the frame rate? did you make that all by yourself or did you draw over any original video? man that was cool, i think frame by frame is the only way to go when it comes to people, backgrounds can be tweened though, but tweening arms moving and walking doesnt look good. this cartoon got a 5 from me.